Friday, January 11, 2013
- 250 gm mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon chili-garlic paste
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated garlic
- 1 pinch turmeric
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 3 table spoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon corn starch
- Black pepper for seasoning
- garlic powder for seasoning
- salt to taste.
- Cut mushrooms into slices.
- Heat butter in a pan.
- Add grated garlic and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and saute for 5 minutes on medium-high flame.
- Now add chili flakes,chili-garlic paste,turmeric,tomato puree,corn starch and salt.
- Cover with a tight fitting lid.
- Cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Season with pepper and garlic.
- Serve with rice.