- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/8 cup lukewarm water
- 1/2 teaspoon dry yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or(you can use any cooking oil)
- Sliced tomato
- 3/4 cup Grated cheese
- Sliced jalapeno (You can use mushrooms,onion,broccoli,cooked chicken pieces,whatever topping you want you can add).
- Tomato sauce or 1/4 cup tomato puree
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper powder.
- Add yeast and sugar to lukewarm water.
- Leave for 5 minutes to ferment.
- Mix all purpose flour,salt and oil in a bowl.
- Knead a smooth dough with fermented water.
- Drizzle some drops of oil and coat the top of dough.
- Cover the dough and leave for 6 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425 F at least 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle some flour on your work surface.
- Take dough and flatten it with your hand.
- Starting at center to outwards,not too thick or thin.
- Place flatten bread on greased baking tray
- Spread pizza sauce on flatten bread.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of sauce.
- Sprinkle chopped vegetables on top of that.(Topping)
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- If you want more spicy,sprinkle some red chili flakes or black pepper powder.