- 200 gm chocolate
- 40 gm chilled whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon coffee powder
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 egg
How to prepare :
- Mix chocolate,1 tablespoon butter and coffee into a stainless steel bowl.
- Set bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Melt chocolate,butter and coffee.
- Remove from heat,refrigerate to cool.
- Crack egg in a stainless steel bowl,add remaining butter.
- Set bowl over a pan of simmering water,continue stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat,set bowl over a pan of chilled water and beat until cool.
- Beat chocolate mixture and egg mixture with electric beater until light and fluffy.
- Add chilled whipping cream,fold in well.
- Pour into cups or glasses.
- Serve with fresh strawberries and sprinkle.