Baby tomatoes look so tempting and every one would love to eat.There are many different recipes for tomato and comes in various sizes and colors,like oval,round,cherry etc.I am going to use round red color tomatoes.
- 250 gm baby size tomato
- 200 gm cauliflower florets,bite sized pieces
- 100 gm water
- 1 handful fried onion
- 1teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 handful corn
- 1 handful green peas
- 1 tablespoon mixture of onion seeds,cumin seeds,mustard seeds,fenugreek seeds and fennel seeds.
- 4 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- Salt to taste
How to prepare:
- Heat oil in a pan,add mixture of seeds.
- Fry for 30 seconds,add ginger,garlic paste.
- Stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add salt,turmeric,coriander,red chili powder.
- Stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add fried onion,water,corn,peas,cauliflower florets and tomatoes.
- Put the lid on the pot and simmer it for 15 mints.
- After that,remove the lid and continue heating for 5 minutes.
- Serve with bread.
Linking this recipe with http://verygoodrecipes.com/family-challenge.