Kids of all ages love cookies.There are hundreds of different type of cookies and recipes.I tried simple one...these are rolled and piping cookies.
- 1 cup(240 gm) all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter(at room temperature)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg white
- Baking tray
- Beat all purpose flour,salt,baking powder and butter in a bowl.
- In an another bowl beat egg white and sugar.
- Add beaten egg white to flour mixture.
- Make a smooth dough.
- Roll out dough on a flat surface 2 cm thick.
- Cut into any shapes.
- Place cookies on an ungreased pan 1 inch apart.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap or aluminium foil.
- Refrigerate for 15 mints.
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Remove plastic wrap.
- Top with any sprinkle or almond
- Bake for about 12-15 mints.
If you want to make cookies with piping bag,use oil instead of butter.Pour batter into piping/pastry bag.You can make your cookies whatever shape you like.