- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice (1-2 oranges)
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 50 gm unsalted butter(at room temperature)
- 1 cup crushed honey bunch cereal or corn flakes.
- Confectioners sugar to sprinkle
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Beat all purpose flour,sugar,egg,orange juice,and butter in bowl.
- Grease a square shape baking pan.
- Pour cornflakes into pan and make a smooth surface.
- Pour batter (all purpose) on top of cornflakes.
- Bake for 25 mints.
- Let it cool for 10 mints.
- Sprinkle confectioners sugar and cut into triangle shapes.