Pineapple is a yellow juicy fruit,has a vibrant flavor and good source of vitamin C.Pineapple can be used in salad,pie,skewer,cake,smoothie etc.Today I prepared pineapple flower vase,it looks like cotton candy.Pineapple chunks are coated with frosting and topping with sprinkles that add fun to your candy.It's a tempting dessert for kids.
- 250 gm pineapple cubes/chunks
- 150 gm pink frosting
- 150 gm yellow frosting
- 100gm melted chocolate
- Sprinkle (any color)
- 9 wooden skewers
- 1 vase (any size,any color)
How to prepare:
- Divide the chunks into 9 equal proportion.
- Thread the each proportion of pineapple's chunks onto the skewers
- Coat 4 skewered pineapple completely with yellow frosting.
- Coat 3 skewered pineapple on all side with pink frosting.
- Coat 2 skewered pineapple with melted chocolate.
- Add sweet sprinkles on top.
- Gently place the skewers into the vase.
- To enhance the beauty of presentation,you can use natural/artificial flowers and leaves.
Linking this recipe with : Tickling Palates