- 4 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 table spoon melted butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 100 gm diced pineapple
- 4 tablespoon evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 100gm diced pineapple
- 1/4 teaspoon cornflour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 tablespoon water
How to prepare:
- Mix all purpose flour,baking powder,salt,cinnamon powder well together in a bowl.
- In another bowl mix egg,melted butter and sugar,mix it well until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Then add into flour mixture.
- Add diced pineapple(100gm),whisk it and make a smooth batter.
- Heat griddle or non-tick pan over medium heat.
- Pour the batter onto pan,approx 1/4 cup batter for each pan cake.
- If you are using normal pan then lightly grease your pan before pouring batter.
- When bubble forms on the surface,flip it and continue to cook until golden brown.
- Serve in a plate
- Add diced pineapple in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add sugar and honey.
- Mix corn flour and water well in a bowl,make sure no lumps of corn flour.
- Add into saucepan.
- Bring it to a boil until slightly thickened .
- Remove it and let it cool off for 10 mints.
- Serve over pancake.
You can use this syrup over french toast and waffles also.