- 250 gm all purpose flour
- 300 gm chocolate (melted)
- 200 gm sugar
- 2 eggs
- 150 gm melted butter or oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoon water
How to prepare:
- Place all ingredients in a bowl except chocolate.
- Mix it well and beat it for 2-3 mints until batter is smooth
- Alternatively.pour cake batter and melted chocolate into a greased baking tray
- To create marbling effect,swirl the back of a spoon gently.
- Place tray into a preheated oven (350 degrees F) about 30 mints.
- Before removing tray,insert wooden skewer into cake center.
- If it comes out clean,cake is ready.
- Let it cool off for 30 mints.