I want to cook something different type of chicken for dinner.So I entered the kitchen and opened the over head cabinet and saw phool makhana then I planned to cook chicken with makhana.When served in a plate it was looking delicious.After preparing chicken I was so happy that's why gave this recipe the name Chicken Masrur.The word Masrur means happy.
- 1/2 kg chicken pieces
- 12 phool makhana
- 4 cashews
- 2 tablespoon chili flakes
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 handfull fried onion
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 tablespoon fenugreek leaves
- 6 tablespoon butter (divided)
- 1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
- 1/4 yellow,1/4 orange,1/4 red pepper(thinly sliced)
- salt to taste
How to prepare :
- Heat 2 tablespoon butter in a pan.
- Add thinly sliced peppers,sprinkle salt.
- Saut 2 mints until just tender,keep aside.
- In the same pan add 1 tablespoon butter,fry cashews and phool makhana.
- Remove in a mixing bowl,add chili flakes,tomato and grind into a smooth paste.
- Again in the same pan heat 1 tablespoon butter.
- Add chicken and fry for 5 mints.
- Remove chicken and in the same pan heat remaining butter.
- Add ginger-garlic paste,stir fry for 2-3 mints.
- Add makhana paste,fry for 2 mints,then add chicken,salt,fried onion and garam masala.
- Cook until chicken is soft.
- Turn off the heat,add 1/2 fried pepper and fenugreek leaves,mix well.
- Add remaining pepper before serving.
Linking this recipe with You Too Can Cook - Indian Food Recipes :http://youtoocancookindianfood.blogspot.in/2012/05/my-first-event-master-chef-contest-win.html