Happy mother's day to all of you.Everyone has their own style to explain the word MOTHER.I have attempted to show my affection.........
A beautiful relation,
Gives u love.
never leaves you alone.
A sweet melody,
Soothes the soul.
A drop of rain,
Quench your thirst.
A deep ocean,
That have lots of jewel.
That floats into your life.
Add colors in your sunset sky.
A precious gift,
That God gave us........mother.
On the occasion of mother's day I am going to make sweet for all sweet mothers.
Dodha barfi is most popular and delicious dessert in North India made out of milk,wheat,desi ghee(clarified butter) and dry fruits.There are some changes in my recipe.I used dry milk powder instead of whole milk/regular milk or khoya .
- 250 gm unsweetened milk powder
- 100 gm ghee/oil
- 150 gm sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 drops kewra (food essence)
- 50 gm chopped pistachios
How to prepare:
- Heat a pan over low flame.
- Add milk powder and roast until light brown.
- Mix eggs,sugar,essence,pistachios and ghee in a bowl.
- Add this mixture into roasted milk powder.
- Stir regularly until ghee leaves the side of the pan.
- Place mixture into a plate.
- Give shape whatever you want(diamond or square).