There are variety of kabab available in restaurant like Chapli kabab,Doner kabab,Bihari kabab,Minced kabab,Sheekh kabab etc.Today I prepared kabab by using boneless cubed chicken marinated with spices,mint and coriander leaves.I named this as Shan-e-kabab.
- 250 gm cubed chicken/mutton
- 1 medium size chopped onion
- 2 inch chopped ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 black cardamom,4 green cardamoms,5 cloves,1 inch cinnamon stick OR 2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 green chilies
- 1 teaspoon raw papaya paste
- 6 tablespoon mustard oil
- 2 tablespoon curd
- A handful of mint leaves
- A handful of coriander leaves
- Baking tray or flat pan
- Salt to taste
How to prepare :
- Wash chicken and drain.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Marinade for 6 hours in refrigerator.
- Now mince chicken in a food processor.
- Divide minced chicken into small balls.
- Shape balls into elongated oval.
- Line the base of baking tray with aluminium foil.
- Place each ball on tray.
- Bake kabab for 45 mints at 500 F or until brown.Turn the kabab after every 15 mints.OR
- Grease the flat pan on medium heat.
- Place kabab and fry until brown.
- Serve hot with onion rings and lime.