Summer snacks.....eye-catching color and an unforgettable taste.Strawberry is a low calorie fruit.Healthy for kids.Kids will go crazy for this treat.
- 1/2 pound big size strawberries
For Filling :
- 150 gm cheese cream(softened)
- 200 gm confectioners sugar
- 50 gm butter(at room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon milk
How to prepare :
- Beat sugar,cheese cream,milk and butter well with an electric beater until soft,smooth.
- Fill icing into a pastry bag or piping bag,Keep aside.
- Wash strawberries and pat dry.
- Remove the stem and cut deep X in the tip of each strawberry.
- Fill strawberries with prepared pastry cone.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- You can use melted chocolate or honey syrup or any fruit syrup before serving.