Mouthwatering Shrikhand......traditional Indian dessert made with hung yogurt and sugar.There are variety of flavor.To give a nutty flavor you can use crushed almond and cashews.If you want fruits flavor can use chopped fruits whatever you like.I used strawberry juice to give a great flavor.
- 250 gm yogurt
- 150 gm powdered sugar(not granulated)
- 2 tablespoon strawberry juice
- Muslin cloth
How to prepare :
- Tie yogurt in a muslin cloth.
- Hang it overnight in the refrigerator to drain out the whey.
- Place drained yogurt in a bowl.
- Add sugar and strawberry juice.
- Fold/mix gently until combined.
- Don't beat or overmix.
- Refrigerate for 5 hours.