Kids love to eat jam and jelly.
- 1 kg grapes
- 8 tbl spoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon corn flour
- 1 lemon(if grapes are sweet)
How to make:
- Place grapes in a sauce pan and mash with potato masher.
- Place the sauce pan over medium -high heat until grapes are soft and juicy.
- Remove from heat and let it cool for 30 mints.
- Press pulp mixture through a sieve in a sauce pan.
- Add sugar,boil rapidly on high heat.
- Now at this point jam should be pretty thick.
- To check the thickness of jam,take 2-3 drops of jam in a spoon and refrigerate for 1 mint.
- After 1 mint,take out spoon ,if jam is stay where it is in a spoon,means jam is ready.
- Now pour the jam into jar and let them cool in room temperature.
- Use with bread slice and can also use in making pie.
If grapes are sweet ,squeeze lemon into juice at the time of adding sugar.If grapes are sour,no need to add sugar.